Coolpad and LeEco have launched their first smartphone named Cool1 Dual in China. The Cool1 Dual features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD in-cell Display with unibody metal design. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53) along with Adreno 510 GPU. It has 3GB / 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB / 64GB of internal storage.
It sports a 13MP Dual Rear cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 8MP Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back which can unlock the device in just 0.15 seconds. The device measures 8.2 mm thickness and weighs 167 grams. It packs a 4060mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with EUI 5.6 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
Cool1 Dual Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD in-cell Display
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- Camera: 13MP Dual Rear cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with LeEco’s EUI 5.6
- Battery: 4060mAh battery with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 152×74.8×8.2 mm and weighs 167 grams
The Cool1 Dual comes in Gold, Silver & Rose Gold Colour options and has been priced at CNY 1099 (Approx. $165 / Rs. 11,000) for 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage variant, CNY 1499 (Approx. $225 / Rs. 15,000) for 4GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and the top-end 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant costs CNY 1699 (Approx. $256 / Rs. 17,150). The smartphone is now up for pre-order from Coolpad website, LeMall and Jd.com and will go on sale from August 24th in China.