Lava has launched its new smartphone named Lava Z10 in India. The Lava Z10 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass on top. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Lava Z10 offers an 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size and 5P Largan Lens. On the front, there’s a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size and LED Flash.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2620mAh battery and runs Star OS 3.3 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operting system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Lava Z10 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, 5P Largan Lens and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, LED Flash
- OS: Star OS 3.3 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2620mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.2x71x8.4 mm and weighs 148 grams
The Lava Z10 smartphone comes in Gold colour, priced at Rs. 11,500 and will be available for purchase at select retail stores in Delhi starting 23rd March and in a few more cities in the coming weeks.