Lava has launched its latest budget smartphone named Lava A68 in India. The Lava A68 features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT Display. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA Front camera with LED Flash. The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 1750 Li-ion battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Lava A68 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3MP VGA Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 1750mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 134x66x9.6 mm and weighs 130 grams
The Lava A68 comes in Gold, Silver, Black colour options and has been priced at Rs. 4,599. The smartphone will be available through national retail stores and multi-brand outlets across the country.