Karbonn has launched its new smartphone named Titanium 3D Plex in India. The Karbonn Titanium 3D Plex features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz paired with 512MB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage that can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 3.2MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA Front camera. The device measures 10 mm thickness and weighs 160 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone comes packed with a 2300mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB port & GPS.
Karbonn Titanium 3D Plex Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 512MB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 3.2MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2300mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB port, GPS
- Dimensions: 145 x 73 x 10 mm and weighs 160 grams