Karbonn has launched the Aura Note 2 smartphone in India. The Karbonn Aura Note 2 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, and is powered by a quad-core processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card.
Coming to the photography segment, the Karbonn Aura Note 2 sports a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes integrated with a Fashion app which allows users to search for an outfit by simply clicking its picture. It lets you compare prices across different e-commerce websites. Moreover, you can also search and buy the same fashion as your favourite Bollywood star through its unique video search feature.
The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and packs a 2900mAh battery which can deliver up to 8 hours of talktime and 192 hours of standby time. Connectivity options includes Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG & GPS.
Karbonn Aura Note 2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Processor: 1.25GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 13MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2900mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 115 x 78 x 8 mm and weighs 164 grams
The Karbonn Aura Note 2 smartphone comes in Blue-Champagne, Coffee-Champagne & Black-Champagne colour options and has been priced at Rs. 6,490.