Karbonn has launched Aura 4G, the company’s latest 4G VoLTE-enabled budget smartphone under its popular Aura series. The Karbonn Aura 4G features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display, and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
It sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. The device measures 8mm thickness and weighs 138 grams. It packs a 2150mAh Li-ion battery that promises up to 8 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Karbonn Aura 4G Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2150mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 141×72.9×8 mm and weighs 138 grams
The Karbonn Aura 4G smartphone comes in Blue-Champagne and Coffee-Champagne colour options and has been priced at Rs. 5,290.