Intex has launched a new 4G VoLTE-enabled smartphone in its Cloud series, named as Cloud Style 4G. The Intex Cloud Style 4G features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with a pixel density of 196ppi. It is powered by a 32-bit quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz. It comes with 1GB of DDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture, 4P Lens, Samsung 4H8 sensor and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera. The device measures 8.8mm thickness and weighs 140 grams. It boasts a 2500mAh Li-ion battery which is rated to deliver up to 5 hours of talktime and up to 200 hours of standby time on 4G network.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Cloud Style 4G Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display, 196ppi pixel density, 65.40% screen to body ratio
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core processor, Mali400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture, 4P Lens, Samsung 4H8 sensor and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2500mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 145x73x8.8 mm and weighs 140 grams
The Intex Cloud Style 4G comes in Champagne and Grey colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 5,799 and is now available exclusively on Snapdeal.