Intex has launched its latest budget smartphone named Cloud String V2.0 in India. The Intex Cloud String V2.0 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) Oncell HD IPS Display with 294 ppi pixel density and 2.5D Curved Glass Protection. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor along with Mali 400 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size, Samsung S5K3H5 sensor and a 5MP Front camera. It has a mirror glass fingerprint sensor at the back. The device has an in-built SOS feature for emergencies. It packs a 2200mAh battery which can deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and 190 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Cloud String V2.0 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 2.5D Curved Glass Protection
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor, Mali 400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size, Samsung S5K3H5 sensor and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2200mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 144.5×72.5×8.7 mm and weighs 150 grams
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies, said, “We have been constantly innovating to solve every need of our consumers across the country. The 4G & VoLTE enabled Cloud String V2.0 comes with an in-built SOS feature which ensures the well being of the user. The powerful specs of the device will give a perfect balance of style and performance to our valuable customers.”