Intex has just launched its latest affordable smartphone named Cloud Scan FP in India. The Intex Cloud Scan FP features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWGA IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor coupled with Mali-400MP GPU. It comes with 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back below rear camera. The device measures 9.65 mm thickness and weighs 153.8 grams. It boasts a 2450mAh Li-ion battery which claims to offer 5 hours of talk time and 110 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS.
Intex Cloud Scan FP Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor, Mali-400MP GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2450mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 146.4x73x9.65 mm and weighs 153.8 grams
The Intex Cloud Scan FP comes in Champagne and Dark Blue colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 3,999 and is now available exclusively on Snapdeal.