Intex has launched its latest smartphone named Cloud S9 in India. The Intex Cloud S9 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 267ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 32-bit processor with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. It comes with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32B via microSD card.
It sports a 8-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera with LED Flash. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back below the rear camera. The device measures 8.7 mm thickness and weighs 161.5 grams. It boasts a 3650mAh Li-Poly battery which can deliver up to 16 hours of talktime and up to 200 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Intex Cloud S9 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3650mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 153.55×76.7×8.7 mm and weighs 161.5 grams
The Intex Cloud S9 comes in Blue and Grey colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 6,499 in India. It is now available for purchase on Amazon India. Yesterday, the company launched two 4G VoLTE-enabled smartphones in the category of Aqua series which are called as Intex Aqua 5.5 VR and Intex Aqua Cloud II priced less than Rs. 6,000.