Intex has added another budget smartphone under its Cloud series, which is named as Intex Cloud Q11 4G in India. It is an upgraded variant of the Cloud Q11 smartphone which was launched back in september last year. The Intex Cloud Q11 4G features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with a pixel density of 269ppi. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V/W processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of DDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
It sports a 8-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera with LED Flash. The device measures 10.3mm thickness and weighs 175.4 grams. It is backed by a 2800mAh Li-ion battery which is claimed to deliver up to 10 hours of talktime and up to 500 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It comes with company’s in-house Value Added Services (VAS) named LFTY – to explore endless possibilities like news, music, video and more, Tap & Buy which simplifies the users’ online shopping experience by the use of artificial intelligence, MiFon Security, Vistoso and more. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Cloud Q11 4G Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display, 269ppi pixel density, 74.48% screen to body ratio
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V/W processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Autofocus Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 153×77.5×10.3 mm and weighs 175.4 grams
The Intex Cloud Q11 4G comes in Champagne Gold colour and has been priced at Rs. 6,190. It is available for purchase exclusively on Amazon India.