Intex has launched their latest budget smartphone named Cloud Glory 4G in India. The Intex Cloud Glory 4G features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display with 217ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of DDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with Dual-LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera. The device measures 9mm thickness and weighs 120 grams. It boasts 1800mAh battery which can deliver up to 7 hours of talktime and 270 hours of standby time.
The Dual-sim smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Intex Cloud Glory 4G Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with f/2.8 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size, Dual-LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 1800mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 134.2x68x9 mm and weighs 120 grams
The Intex Cloud Glory 4G comes in Black & White colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 3,999. The smartphone is now exclusively available from Flipkart.