Intex has added a new smartphone to its Aqua series with the launch of Aqua Zenith in India. The Intex Aqua Zenith features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2000mAh Li-ion battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Zenith Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- Processor: 1.1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor, Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 3P Lens and a 2MP Front camera with f/2.8 aperture, 2P Lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.8×74.3×6.6 mm and weighs 145 grams
The Intex Aqua Zenith comes in Black and Classy Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 4,999 and is now available for purchase through Snapdeal.com.