Intex has introduced its new budget smartphone named Aqua Strong 5.1 in India. The Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display with a pixel density of 196 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor along with ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with Dual-LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera with LED flash. The device measures 9.47 mm thickness and weighs 150 grams. It packs a 2800mAh Li-ion battery which can deliver up to 16 hours of talk time and 466 hours of standby time on 4G network.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 141.2 x 72.3 x 9.47 mm and weighs 150 grams
The Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 comes in Blue, White & Champagne colour options. The smartphone has been listed on company’s website for Rs. 5,599. However, the company hasn’t announced its availability yet. Stay tuned for more updates.