Intex has launched its new budget 4G smartphone named Aqua Strong 5.1+ in India. The Intex Aqua Strong 5.1+ features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the smartphone offers a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.8 aperture and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The device measures 10.1mm thickness and weighs 150.6 grams. It is backed by a 2000mAh Li-ion battery which can deliver up to 5 hours of talktime and 250 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Strong 5.1+ Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display, 197ppi pixel density, 66.75% screen to body ratio
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.8 aperture and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.1×72.1×10.1 mm and weighs 150.6 grams
The Intex Aqua Strong 5.1+ comes in Black and Gold colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 5,490 and will be available for purchase through retail stores across the country.