Intex has launched its first smartphone with a fingerprint sensor named Aqua Secure in India. The Intex Aqua Secure features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display. It is powered by 64-bit quad-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6735M processor clocked at 1GHz along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with Dual-LED Flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. It is company’s first smartphone to sport a fingerprint sensor. The Intex Aqua Secure supports Matrabhasha service that enables communication in 21 regional languages and the HotKnot feature that lets you share images, movies and more. The device comes with Opera Max app pre-installed for saving the data consumption.
It measures 9.4mm thickness and weighs 130 gms. The Dual-sim smartphone boasts 1900mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Secure Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6735M processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with Dual-LED Flash and a 2MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1900mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 133.5×66.5×9.4 mm and weighs 130 grams
The Intex Aqua Secure comes in Golden and Grey colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 6,499.