Intex has launched its latest budget 4G smartphone named Intex Aqua Power 4G in India. The Intex Aqua Power 4G features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
The device sports a 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP Front-facing camera with LED Flash. It boasts 3800mAh removable battery which can provide up to 18 hours of talktime and up to 200 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Power 4G Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP Front-facing camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3800mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.4×72.7×8.99 mm and weighs 160 grams
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex technologies, said, “The Aqua Power 4G offers seamless connectivity backed with a powerful processor. The large screen and the latest Marshmallow OS will provide consumers an engaging smartphone experience.
The Intex Aqua Power 4G comes in Champ Gold & Deep Blue colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 6,399. The smartphone is now available online and offline retailers across the country.