Intex has launched its new budget smartphone named Aqua Craze II at the India Gadgetz Expo in Bengaluru, India. The Intex Aqua Craze II features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with a pixel density of 294ppi. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor along with Mali-400MP GPU. It comes with 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel fixed-focus Front camera. The smartphone packs a 2500mAh Li-ion battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Craze II Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor, Mali-400MP GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP Fixed-focus Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 145x73x8.8 mm and weighs 156 grams
The Intex Aqua Craze II comes in Dark Blue, Grey & Champagne colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 5,990. It will be available for purchase through retail stores across India.