Expanding its portfolio of budget smartphones, Intex has added a new smartphone to its Aqua series named as Intex Aqua Amaze+. The Intex Aqua Amaze+ features a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display and is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera with LED Flash. The device measures 9.4mm thickness and weighs 128 grams. It is backed by a 2000mAh Li-ion battery which claims to deliver up to 18 hours of talktime and up to 200 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Amaze+ Specifications:
- Display: 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 139.6×68.8×9.4 mm and weighs 128 grams
The Intex Aqua Amaze+ comes in Black, Blue and Grey colour options and has been priced at Rs. 6,290. The smartphone will be available through retail stores across India.