Intex has launched its latest budget smartphone called Intex Aqua 4G Strong which is priced at Rs. 4,499 in India. The Intex Aqua 4G Strong sports a 4-inch (480×800 pixels) WVGA Display with 233ppi pixel density. It is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor. It comes with just 768MB RAM and 4GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card slot. It sports a 2MP camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front camera. The Dual-sim smartphone is backed by 1700mAh battery which can deliver up to 6 hours of talktime and standby time of up to 240 hours. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB 2.0, GPS.
Intex Aqua 4G Strong Specifications
- Display: 4-inch WVGA Display with 480×800 pixels resolution and 233ppi pixel density
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU.
- RAM & Storage: 768MB RAM and 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB )
- Camera: 2MP AutoFocus Rear Camera with LED Flash, & 0.3MP Front Camera
- Battery: 1700mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Intex Aqua 4G Strong is priced at Rs. 4,499 and the smartphone has been listed on comapny’s official website. Unfortunately, the availability of the smartphone is not yet confirmed. Stay tuned for more updates.