Intex has launched its new affordable smartphone named Intex Aqua 4.0 4G in India. The Intex Aqua 4.0 4G features a 4-inch (360 x 640 pixels) AMOLED Display with a pixel density of 186ppi and Asahi Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor coupled with 512MB of DDR3 RAM. It comes with 4GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 2-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3-megapixel VGA Front camera. The device measures 10.4mm thickness and weighs 112 grams. It boasts a 1500mAh Li-ion battery which can deliver up to 6 hours of talktime and 150 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua 4.0 4G Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (360 x 640 pixels) AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- RAM and Storage: 512MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP VGA Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 1500mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 124.7×61.6×10.4 mm and weighs 112 grams
The Intex Aqua 4.0 4G comes in Black, Blue and Champagne Gold colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 4,199 and is now available from retail stores across the country.