US-based smartphone maker InFocus has launched its new M535+ smartphone in India. It is the successor of the InFocus M535 smartphone that the company launched last year for the indian market. The InFocus M535+ features a metal unibody design. It comes with a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display with a pixel density of 401ppi. It is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU.
It has 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card. The device sports a 13 megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 13 megapixel Autofocus Front-facing camera. Both the front and rear cameras comes with Samsung 3L2 image sensor. It measures 7.25 mm thickness and weighs 158 grams.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It boasts a 2600mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system with Inlife UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
InFocus M535+ Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 13MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 156×67.8×7.25 mm and weighs 158 grams
The InFocus M535+ comes in Gold and Silver colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 11,999. It also comes with a selfie stick worth Rs. 1,000 for free. The smartphone will be available via all leading retail stores across the country.