iBall has launched its latest affordable smartphone named Andi 5L Rider in India. The iBall Andi 5L Rider features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display with 196ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor along with Mali 400 GPU. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera. The Dual-SIM smartphone boasts a 2300mAh Li-ion battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It has 9 indian languages system support and 21 Indian languages for read/write support. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
iBall Andi 5L Rider Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor, Mali 400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Auto Focus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2300mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The iBall Andi 5L Rider comes in Blue, Brown & White colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 4,699. The smartphone is now available through retail stores across the country.