iBall has launched Andi 5G Blink 4G, the company’s first 4G smartphone with Android Marshmallow. The iBall Andi 5G Blink 4G features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera with LED Flash as well. The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2300mAh battery and runs on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
iBall Andi5G Blink 4G Specifications
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2300mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
The iBall Andi 5G Blink 4G comes in Rose Gold & Special Gold colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 5,999 and is available across the country.