Hyve Mobility, a new smartphone company has launched its first two smartphones – Hyve Storm & Hyve Buzz in India. The Hyve Storm features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB using microSD card.
The device sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Samsung ISOCELL sensor and a 5MP Front-facing camera. The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2000mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system, the company is promising the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS update in the future. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Hyve Storm Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Samsung ISOCELL sensor and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop (upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Battery: 2000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 71.4 x 8.7 mm
The Hyve Storm comes in Mystic Grey & Snow White colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 8,499. The smartphone will be available through Flipkart, Amazon and Gadgets360 starting from 22nd June in India.