Hyve Mobility, a new smartphone company has launched its first two smartphones – Hyve Storm & Hyve Buzz in India. The Hyve Buzz features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. The company is also bundling a 32GB microSD card with the smartphone.
The device sports a 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, Sony Exmos RS sensor and a 5MP Front camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back with patented Touch2call feature that lets you quickly access your frequently dialed numbers. It device measures 10.3mm thickness and weighs 154 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs 2500mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system, the company is promising the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in the future. It is also IPX4-certified for water resistance. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS.
Hyve Buzz Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, Sony Exmos RS sensor and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop (upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 151 x 78.2 x 10.3 mm and weighs 154 grams
The Hyve Buzz comes in Twilight Black, Midnight Blue & Sunset Wine colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 13,999. The smartphone will be available through Flipkart, Amazon and Gadgets360 starting from 22nd June in India.