Huawei has launched its new budget smartphone named Honor Holly 3 in India. The Honor Holly 3 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz octa-core Kirin 620 processor along with Mali-450 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor and a 8-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The device measures 8.45 mm thickness and weighs 168 grams. This is also the first phone from Huawei that is manufactured under the “Make in India” initiative.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 3100mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with EMUI 4.1 on top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Honor Holly 3 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz octa-core Kirin 620 processor with Mali-450 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 154.3×77.1×8.45 mm and weighs 168 grams
The Honor Holly 3 comes in Black, White and Gold colour variants. It has been priced at Rs. 9,999 and will go on sale soon.