Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has launched its new budget smartphone named Honor Bee 2 in India. The Honor Bee 2 features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display, and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
In terms of camera, the smartphone offers a 5-megapixel Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 1.4µm pixel size and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a circular ‘Rainbow light’ around the rear camera, which lights up when one gets call, message or any other notifications on the phone.
Apart from the Rainbow light, the phone also comes with a dedicated Smart Key which can be customised to launch any application. It offers three most common actions – Press, Double Press, and Press & Hold – which can be assigned for quick access.
Honor Bee 2 Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 1.4µm pixel size and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1
- Battery: 2100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 134.18×66.7×9.9 mm
The Honor Bee 2 comes in Black, White and Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 7,499. It is now available for purchase through Honor partner stores across India.