Huawei’s sub-brand Honor launched the Honor 8 Pro flagship smartphone for the European markets earlier this week, now the company has launched yet another smartphone called Honor 6C. As the name suggests, the Honor 6C smartphone is the successor to Honor 5C that was launched last year.
Coming to the specifications, the Honor 6C features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor coupled with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
As for the camera, the Honor 6C smartphone offers a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. It has a unibody metal design and bears a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The device packs a 3020mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with company’s EMUI 4.1 on top. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Honor 6C Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 (MSM8940) processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Battery: 3020mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.8×74.3×6.6 mm and weighs 145 grams
The Honor 6C smartphone comes in Gold, Silver & Gray colour options, priced at 229 Euros (around $243 / Rs. 15,795) and will be available by the end of this month in Europe. As of now, there’s no word on when the company plans to launch the smartphone in other markets.