Huawei’s Honor brand has launched its latest budget 4G smartphone in China. The Honor 5 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera with LED Flash. The device measures 8.9 mm thickness and weighs 138 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2200mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Honor 5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite
- Battery: 2200mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72 x 8.9 mm and weighs 138 grams
The Honor 5 comes in Black, White & Gold colour options and has been priced at CNY 599 (Approximately $90 / Rs. 6,000). The smartphone will go on sale in China starting from August 2nd.