Gionee has launched their latest S6 Pro smartphone in China. The Gionee S6 Pro features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M processor along with Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
The device sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button below the display which can unlock the device in just 0.1 seconds and also has Trustonic TEE security solutions. It measures 7.6mm thickness and weighs 170 grams.
The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It packs 3130mAh non-removable battery and runs on Amigo OS 3.2 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
Gionee S6 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2
- Battery: 3130mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 153×75.2×7.6 mm and weighs 170 grams
The Gionee S6 Pro comes in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold Colour variants and has been priced at 1999 Yuan (around $300 / Rs. 20,300). The smartphone is now available for purchase from tmall and official Gionee online store in China.