Gionee has launched its latest smartphone in the P Series named as Gionee P7 Max in India. The Gionee P7 Max features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6595 processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera. The device measures 9.1mm thickness and weighs 182 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 3100mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Amigo UI 3.2 on top. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Gionee P7 Max Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6595 processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3100mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 157x77x9.1 mm and weighs 182 grams
Commenting on the launch, Arvind R. Vohra, MD & Country CEO, Gionee India, said, “We are really excited to present the new P7 Max. At this price point, it will be a perfect buy for customers thi festive season. This phone has specially been created with a vision to give you more in less as it delivers a flawless experience along with great design and amazing features.”
The Gionee P7 Max comes in Gold and Blue colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 13,999 and is now available for purchase through retail stores across the country.