Coolpad has launched its latest smartphone named Coolpad Note 5 in India. The Coolpad Note 5 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Fully Laminated Display with a pixel density of 441ppi and 2.5D curved scratch-resistant Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC coupled with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, CMOS sensor, support 1080p video recording and an 8-megapixel Front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 80.1-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back panel which can unlock the device in 0.1 seconds. The device measures 8.85mm thickness and weighs 173.4 grams. It boasts a massive 4010mAh battery which can deliver up to 14 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Cool UI 8.0 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG & GPS.
Coolpad Note 5 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display, 401ppi pixel density, 78% screen-to-body ratio, 2.5D Curved Scratch-resistant Glass
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, CMOS sensor, support 1080p video recording and a 8MP Front camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 80.1-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0
- Battery: 4010mAh non-removable battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Geomagnetic sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG & GPS
- Dimensions: 152 x 75.7 x 8.85 mm and weighs 173.4 grams