Coolpad has launched its new smartphone named Note 5 Lite in India. The Coolpad Note 5 Lite features a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass IPS display, and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Coolpad Note 5 Lite offers a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED Flash. It has a metal unibody design and comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back which can be used to unlock, open apps, make recieve calls and take pictures.
The device is backed by a 2500mAh battery and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D Curved Glass IPS Display, 294ppi pixel density, 70.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 8MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.3×72.3×8.7 mm and weighs 148 grams
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite smartphone comes in Gold and Grey colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 8,199 and will be available on Amazon India starting from March 21st.