Coolpad and LeEco co-developed smartphone named Cool1 has finally arrived in the Indian market. The Coolpad Cool 1 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD in-cell Display. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53) paired with Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB of non-expandable storage.
The major highlight of the Cool 1 smartphone is its dual rear camera setup – it sports 13MP Dual Rear cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor located on the back which can unlock the device in just 0.15 seconds. The device measures 8.2 mm thickness and weighs 167 grams. It packs a 4060mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with EUI 5.8 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
Coolpad Cool 1 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD in-cell Display
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Camera: 13MP Dual Rear cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4060mAh battery with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 152×74.8×8.2 mm and weighs 167 grams
The Coolpad Cool 1 comes in Gold & Silver colour options and has been priced at Rs. 13,999. It will be available exclusively on Amazon starting from January 5th, 2017.