Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Coolpad has launched its new smartphone named as Coolpad Conjr for the US market. The Coolpad Conjr features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, OIS and a 8-megapixel selfie camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture. The device packs a 2500mAh non-removable battery and also houses a fingerprint sensor located at the back.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Cool UI 8.0 on top. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Coolpad Conjr Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, OIS and a 8MP Front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2500mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The Coolpad Conjr comes in Gold and Grey colour options. It has been priced at $180 (Rs. 12,000 approx.) and is available for purchase through Coolpad’s US online store.