ASUS has launched their latest ZenFone Pegasus 3 smartphone in China. The ASUS ZenFone Pegasus 3 has a metal unibody and features a 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core 64-bit processor.
It has two variants based on RAM & Storage – 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, which can be further expanded using microSD card.
The device sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a large 4100mAh battery and runs on the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating system with ZenUI 3.0 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
ASUS ZenFone Pegasus 3 Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens and a 5MP Front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
- Battery: 4100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 149.5 x 73.7 x 8.55 mm and weighs 158.4 grams
The ASUS ZenFone Pegasus 3 comes in Gold, Silver, Gray & Rose Gold colour variants and has been priced at 1299 Yuan (around US$197 / €175 / Rs. 13,200) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant costs 1499 Yuan (around US$227 / €200 / Rs. 15,300). The smartphone will be available for purchase soon through ASUS Official online store in China.