ASUS has launched its new smartphone under its ZenFone GO series in India, which is named as ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL). The ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL) features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The company is also offering 5GB of free lifetime WebStorage and 100GB of Google Drive storage for two years.
In the photography department, the smartphone offers a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. The device measures 11.25mm thickness and weighs 150 grams. It packs a 2600mAh removable battery which claims to offer up to 16 hours of standby time and up to 13.7 hours of Wi-Fi browsing.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with the company’s ZenUI on top. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL) Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ASUS ZenUI
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerator, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall sensor
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.7×70.85×11.25 mm and weighs 150 grams
The ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL) comes in Sheer Gold, Silver Blue, Glamour Red and Charcoal Black colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 8,999 and is available for purchase on Amazon.in and offline retail stores across the country.