ASUS has launched the 4G LTE variant of its budget smartphone called ZenFone Go 5.0 in India. ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) features a 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD card. The device sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP Front facing camera. The ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE packs a 2500mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with ZenUI on the top. Connectivity options includes Dual-Sim, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera & 5MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) comes in Charcoal Black & Pearl White colour variants. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 7,999 and is available to buy from Amazon India and Snapdeal.