ASUS has launched its new smartphone named ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) in India. The ASUS ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card. The company is also offering 100GB of Google Drive storage for 2 years.
It sports a 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel Front-facing camera. The Dual-SIM smartphone boasts a 2070mAh removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company’s ZenUI 2.0 on top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
ASUS ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2070mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 136.5×66.7×3.6~11.2 mm and weighs 135 grams
The ASUS ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) comes in Glacier Grey, Silver Blue, Sheer Gold and Glamor Red colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available starting today via both online and offline retail stores across the country by the end of this month.