Alcatel has unveiled its new budget friendly smartphone named as Alcatel A3 XL at the CES 2017. The Alcatel A3 XL features a 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display. It is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735B processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera with LED Flash. It also has a fingerprint sensor located at the back. The device is backed by a 3000mAh battery and runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Alcatel A3 XL Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735B processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 165×82.5×7.9 mm
The Alcatel A3 XL smartphone is expected to be priced around $200 (Rs. 13,600 approx.) and will be made available in Asia Pacific, Middle East, African and Latin American markets sometime in the first quarter of 2017.