OPPO has launched its new “selfie-expert” smartphone named F1 Plus in India. It is the same OPPO R9 smartphone that was launched last month in China. The OPPO F1 Plus features a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Display. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor clocked at 2GHz and comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, support 4K video recording and a 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button below the display which can unlock the device in just 0.2 second. The Oppo R9 measures 6.6mm thickness and weighs 145 gms. It boasts 2850mAh battery with VOOC flash charge technology which can provide up to 2 hours of talktime with just 5 minutes of charging.
The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
OPPO F1 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, support 4K video recording and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 78.1-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2850mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge technology
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.8×74.3×6.6 mm and weighs 145 grams
The OPPO F1 Plus comes in Gold and Rose Gold Colour variants, priced at Rs. 26,990. The smartphone will be available starting from mid-April in India.