Huawei has launched its most-awaited flagship smartphones – P9 and P9 Plus at an event in London yesterday. Now the Huawei P9 Lite was made official today in Russia. Huawei P9 Lite features a 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Display. It is powered by an octa-core Kirin 650 processor. It comes with 2GB RAM/3GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP front camera for selfies and video calling. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back which can unlock the device in just 0.2 second. It boasts 3000mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 on the top. The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid sim slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC and GPS.
Huawei P9 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD Display
- Processor: octa-core Kirin 650 processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
The Huawei P9 Lite comes in Gold and Silver Colour variants, the smartphone is expected to be launched in Russia in June. Stay tuned for more updates.